What’s to Fear Jump
Freakish free-fall fun!
Take a gut-clenching plunge from the edge of a 40-foot perch. The tricky part is calming your nerves. The thrilling part? You can do it!
Atop the high platform you’ll clip into the dangling line for your big step into open air. With a quick plummet you’ll be back on the forest floor, feeling total, heart-thumping, self-confidence.
- Ages 7 and older.
- Chaperone requirements: A responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 and younger on site.
- Available at Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, Niagara Falls, and Victoria Parks.
- Minimum weight 44lbs (20kg). Maximum weight 285lbs (129kg).
- Maximum harness size is 45″ (114cm) waist and 26″ (66cm) legs (circumference).
- Wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes; clothing appropriate for the weather.
- Long hair tied back.
Signed waiver form (with parental/legal guardian signature for guests under age of majority) is required for each guest.