Flight – without feathers.
Rush from the edge into open air. The exhilarating view from 100+ feet is a swift, and scenic way to let your inner thrill-seeker break free.
In Nanaimo: guests soar between rocky canyon edges, crossing 100′ above the spectacular Nanaimo River. In two flights of 300 and 600 feet (91 and 182 metres), the DragonFLY Ziplines span entire length of the Park, and pass beneath the world-famous Bungy Jump bridge. An invigorating ride, unlike any other outdoor activity on Vancouver Island.
In Kelowna: unique plateaus and forest terrain surround seven DragonFLY Ziplines, giving guests a remarkable experience of the Okanagan landscape. Enjoy the best city and country vistas as you complete our extraordinary seven-line panoramic tour!
WildPlay’s MistRider Zipline to the Falls
It’s an amazing rush to soar high and fast toward the breathtaking natural Niagara Falls phenomenon. On four parallel ziplines, travelling 670 metres (2,200 feet) through the wide river gorge, guests get picture-perfect views of the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls – an exclusive Niagara experience!
This guided, gravity powered Element is an incredible, unforgettable flight – without feathers.
Need to know:
- Minimum age 7.
- DragonFLY Ziplines: Guests under 100lbs (45kg) zip tandem with a guide.
- MistRider Ziplines to the Falls: Minimum weight 50lbs (23kg). Maximum total weight limit is 275lbs (124kg) per ride.
- DragonFLY Ziplines: Maximum weight limit is 300lbs (136kg).
- Maximum harness size is 45″ waist, and 26″ legs (circumference).
- Signed waiver form required (with parental/legal guardian signature for guests under age of majority). Complete your waiver online.