What’s to Fear Jump
An unnerving plunge from 40ft.
That little perch high above the ground – that’s where you’re going. Up that rope ladder and onto the platform, you’re tethered to a jump line and then things get real simple. You go over the edge. Step forward or backward, it doesn’t matter. Either way gravity wins.
- Ages 7 and older.
- Chaperone requirements: A responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 and younger on site.
- Available at Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Nanaimo, Niagara Falls, and Victoria Parks.
- Minimum weight 44lbs (20kg). Maximum weight 285lbs (129kg).
- Maximum harness size is 45″ (114cm) waist and 26″ (66cm) legs (circumference).
- Wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes; clothing appropriate for the weather.
- Long hair tied back.
Signed waiver form (with parental/legal guardian signature for guests under age of majority) is required for each guest.